Welcome to our School
The Norwich Central Cluster Guide to SEND is currently being updated.
The website for Norfolk's 'Local Offer' is now live and tells you about the support and services on offer in Norfolk to children and young people with SEND. We have our own Information Report and Policy which forms part of the local offer and can be found on the Additional Needs page.
Lifelong Learning Skills
We work as a team
is based on our philosophy of always supporting each other and living by our shared set of school values which encourage us all
- To provide a safe and nurturing learning environment for all
- To develop lively and enquiring minds through an enquiry based curriculum
- To develop learning opportunities beyond the classroom
- To develop healthy and positive attitudes to learning and living
- To promote positive parent-partnership
- To enable pupil voice and participation
- To enable pupils to benefit from professionally developing staff