Welcome to our School
Follow us on Twitter
Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) Notices
The Norwich Central Cluster Guide to SEND is now available on our Additional Needs page.
The website for Norfolk's 'Local Offer' is now live and tells you about the support and services on offer in Norfolk to children and young people with SEND. We have our own Information Report and Policy which forms part of the local offer and can be found on the Additional Needs page.
Click here for details of our Wednesday morning SEND Drop in Clinic with Mrs Potter.
Please click on the link below for details of our Equality Statement
We have had several cases of sickness and diarrhoea in school recently. To help stop this tummy bug spreading around school we ask that you keep your child away from school for 48 hours after the last bout of diarrhoea or vomiting.
Lifelong Learning Skills
We work as a team
is based on our philosophy of always supporting each other and living by our shared set of school values which encourage us all
- To provide a safe and nurturing learning environment for all
- To develop lively and enquiring minds through an enquiry based curriculum
- To develop learning opportunities beyond the classroom
- To develop healthy and positive attitudes to learning and living
- To promote positive parent-partnership
- To enable pupil voice and participation
- To enable pupils to benefit from professionally developing staff