Who we are
We have one or two Eco Heroes in each class, helped by Mrs. Martin, Ms. Pearson and Jan, our wonderful volunteer.
What we do
We are ‘saving the environment’ by:
- collecting and using rain water
- looking after the plants in the school gardens, including the pond.
- recycling batteries, soft plastic, pens, paper and food waste
- picking up litter
- switching off lights and computers when no-one is in the room
- checking taps are switched off
- using foamy soap
Our song, ( to the tune of ‘1,2,3,4,5 Once I caught a fish alive’)
Help us keep our world alive,
Use things once then use them again!
What you can do to help us
- Volunteer to help us in school
- Copy our ideas and do them at home!
- send in old batteries (type AA,AAA,C and D) and pens
- use the PTA school uniform swap
- help us start a book swap
- share any good eco tips you have with us
Water saving tips | Anglian Water Services
Kids Corner | Online Games Focusing on the Environment |Bash the Trash