Our Core Purpose
Our Core Purpose guides our decision-making and future direction. It defines why we believe we’re here as a school. It’s also the compass we use to stop us from losing our way.
Our Core Purpose is to: Build strong foundations for a lifelong love of learning.
Our Guiding Principle
Our school’s guiding principle is, We Work As A Team. This guides how we approach all aspects of school life and is a phrase we use regularly with the children.
Our Aims and Vision
Our Aims and Vision define what we plan to achieve. To fulfil our core purpose, we aim:
- To provide a safe and nurturing learning environment for all.
- To develop lively and enquiring minds through an inquiry-based curriculum.
- To develop learning opportunities beyond the classroom.
- To develop healthy and positive attitudes to learning and living.
- To promote positive parent-partnership.
- To enable pupil-voice and participation.
- To enable pupils to benefit from professionally developing staff.
Our Vision 2027 document sets out where we’re aiming for our school to be when it celebrates its 20th anniversary.
Our Learner Values
Our Learner Values are the specific qualities that we aim to develop in our pupils, in order for them to become lifelong lovers of learning. Understanding of the Learner Values is developed through all areas of our curriculum and we thank pupils who are exemplifying these values in our weekly celebration assemblies.